VIS is launching issue #6 (Editor: Anna Lindal) with the theme “Contagion” during Artistic Research Autumn Forum in Trondheim on 19 October.
Theme: Contagion // Smitta
Editor: Anna Lindal
Release: Tuesday 19 October, 17:00 – 17:45 at Artistic Research Autumn Forum 2021
Direct stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCqwRiFC_XY&ab_channel=NTNUDethumanistiskefakultet
The issue, which features five expositions, deals in different ways with touch, vulnerability and transmission; contagion becomes a creative and destructive concept in the shadow of the pandemic. A talk about the theme between Editor Anna Lindal and Editorial members Eliot Mmantidi Moleba and Gunhild Mathea Husvik-Olaussen is published in addition to the expositions.
Presenting the issue will be new Editorial members Eliot Mmantidi Moleba and Gunhild Mathea Husvik-Olaussen. Liv Kristin Holmberg will participate with a presentation of her published exposition.
Expositions in the issue:
- Soft to the Touch: Performance, Vulnerability, and Entanglement in the Time of Covid. Jennifer Torrence
- Corona Influentia och den mörkare materian. Timo Menke
- Viral Drawings: Transmission BC / QT / AV. Karen Schiff
- Smitte som skapelsesmaskin. Liv Kristin Holmberg
- The Plot, The Compositor, Mourning/Mistakes. Alexandra Crouwers